| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caceres in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 78.2mm (3.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Caceres October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Caceres, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Caceres:
- Cidade Vera, Brazil - 446.7 kms (277.6 miles) NNE
- Diamantino, Brazil - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) ENE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 582.8 kms (362.2 miles) E
- Goias, Brazil - 807.2 kms (501.6 miles) E
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 748.9 kms (465.4 miles) ESE
- Coxim, Brazil - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) SE
- Corumba, Brazil - 337.9 kms (209.9 miles) S
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) ESE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) SSE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 821.7 kms (510.6 miles) SE
- Dourados, Brazil - 750.5 kms (466.4 miles) SSE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 800.3 kms (497.3 miles) SSE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 750.3 kms (466.3 miles) SSE
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 821.5 kms (510.5 miles) S